Sunday, October 24, 2010

3:07 AM on a Saturday Night

Up and down up and down up and down...

Repeat.

I am struggling with my sense of self. More accurately it is my sense self related to people around me. I am quite happy at the fact that the Giants are going to the world series. For some reason this bit of sports news makes me gleeful in ways I haven't felt in a long time.

I do love baseball.

Anyway, I find myself at the precipice of getting something I have looked for for a long time. I do have to step into unfamiliar territory to get it though. I'm resourceful, I'll figure it out.

At least that is what I want to tell myself. I haven't been this unsure around someone in a long time. It isn't a bad thing necessarily but I don't want to look like a fool.

*sigh* The good things never come easy.