Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Reborn

Here I exist in contemplation 
Burning with singular anticipation 
Wondering why I be
Questioning the whole of me
I've been me the entire time 
Down the line I'll be fine
But for now I'm in a state of flux 
Stuck 
Between burnout and revelation 
Spiritual focus and sense of purpose 
Swirling nebula making me nervous 
I realize my unhealthy habitual state
I can relate, I've seen this show before 
I'll adore, I'll implore, I'll explore 
This sense of overwhelming sync
It's all really random I think 
Is the dice controlled by an invisible hand
Change the direction with a sincere demand 
Prayers are an illusion without the intent 
Hell bent heaven sent
How can we possibly be sure
Humans aren't pure
But we try to survive as a tribe
And we imbibe all the easy answers 
And try to avoid our collective cancers 
I'm six feet deep and I'll creep
Until I figure out how the noise 
Puzzels out a pattern in the void